Saturday, January 23, 2016

Sprinkler

I'm always on the look out for cool new quality products to keep my lawn green and healthy. I have been using this Oscillating Sprinkler on my lawn for the past two weeks and I have to say, i'm pretty happy with the results. The sprinkler works amazingly and covers the entire lawn. It's great to see it work and work so well. My entire lawn gets watered, just by this little guy. The range on this is amazing.

The sprinkler is very well made and i think it can definitely survive harsh condition. It already survive my dog playing around with it!

Overall, this is a great and well built product. I highly recommend it.

- I received this product to test out and evaluate in exchange for providing an honest review.

http://www.amazon.com/Ohuhu-Oscillating-Sprinkler-3600-Square/dp/B0171LHTWC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1452077284&sr=8-1&keywords=B0171LHTWC

No comments:

Post a Comment