Friday, January 22, 2016

Mini Pink Files

These are pretty cool and "fun" sized nail files. These guys are really small and you can carry them around everywhere and keep them anywhere you need to. It's pretty awesome that you get 50 in this pack, especially since the price is so cheap as well. These are not cheap nail files though, they are very well made and durable. I love it more than my older, more expensive one. I've given them out to family and friends since there are so many and everyone's in love them.

Overall, these are amazing nail files and i highly recommend them to everyone. They are well made, well designed, and are at a great price. I can't recommend them enough.

- I received this product to test out and evaluate in exchange for providing an honest review.

http://www.amazon.com/Salon-Cushion-Board-Inches-Jaylie/dp/B00K2BYVOI/keywords=mini+pink+nail+files

No comments:

Post a Comment