Saturday, January 23, 2016

Light Bulb

I was on the look out for a bulb with a "cool" look to match with our new lamp and this caught my eye. I've been using this lamp for about the past two weeks and i can say that it's pretty awesome. At the price it's selling at i honestly wasn't expecting much, but this led bulb has truly blown me away. It's very well made and very well designed. It looks great on my lamp and the warm light adds a nice ambiance to my room.

Overall, this is a great lamp and one that i highly recommend. If you're looking for a unique look for your room then definitely give this lamp a shot.

- I received this product to test out and evaluate in exchange for providing an honest review.


http://www.amazon.com/Kiven-Tubular-Energy-Saving-2700k-3000k/dp/B00LVRFFPG/

No comments:

Post a Comment