Saturday, January 23, 2016

Shot Glasses

I got this shot glass for my good friend who is a RN. As soon as i saw it, i knew i had to have it! It arrived very fast, the shipping was great. It came in a couple layers of protection and kept the shot glass safe and secure. This is the second Shot glass I've used from these guys and i can confirm that they are very well made and very durable. I've taken mine out to a couple parties in the almost 2 weeks I've had it and I've also dropped it more than a couple times and it's still holding up well.

The writing is also very well done, it will not come off after extended use like some of the other shot glasses i have.

Overall, this is a great shot glass with a great quote and i highly recommend it.

- I received this product to test out and evaluate in exchange for providing an honest review.

http://www.amazon.com/Shot-Glass-Nurses-Need-Shots/dp/B019NNHT5I/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1452033877&sr=8-6&keywords=MakeEmLaugh

No comments:

Post a Comment