Friday, January 22, 2016

Garlic Press

This is so totally awesome! I'm completely in love with it and i can't wait to use this all the time. I usually avoid garlic because of the time it takes, but this is brilliant! I pressed it, 'and it was easy to use not very hard to get through the holes. I did have a small amount of skin like left but other than that it was a clean press. The X-Chef Premium garlic press is stainless steel, dishwasher safe, quick and easy to use. Just peel cloves and place in garlic press and apply pressure. It brings out the flavor and garlic is ready for use. I wish I can give this more stars. If i could, i totally would.

Overall, this makes cooking with garlic so much easier and so much more fun, i highly recommend this product. It's truly amazing!

- I received this product to test out and evaluate in exchange for providing an honest review.

http://www.amazon.com/WAMDER-Stainless-Garlic-Cloves-Ginger/dp/B019SOXWI0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1451981379&sr=8-1&keywords=B019SOXWI0

No comments:

Post a Comment