Saturday, January 2, 2016

Product Review: Killer Pursuit

This is my second Jeff Gunhus book, but my first Allison Mcneil book. I did not ready the previous one, so my review is from someone just jumping onto the series. I was very impressed by the first Gunhus book i read, The Torment of Rachel Ames, so i'm glad to say Gunhus keeps it up this installment as well and it's another amazing novel.

First of all, i had no trouble at all enjoying this book despite not having read the rest of the series. I got caught up with the characters quickly and i was ensnared into the plot line immediately. It's a very fast paced book that keeps you on the edge of the seat at all times. The fast paced plot mixed with some truly memorable characters made this book intense. You always care about the characters and their fate throughout the journey.

If you're into a book with good characters, fast paced plot, political intrigue, than this book is for you and you'll probably enjoy it as much as i did.

No comments:

Post a Comment