Saturday, January 23, 2016

Bike Light

I've owned some really bad bike tail lights before, they've been loose, they've been not very bright, but this one is so much better. This has actually replaced my other bike light that I've been using for the past two years. First of all it's very durable. It doesn't look like it would break easily. It also attaches to the bike tightly, so i don't have to worry about it falling. There are no nails or anything involved, it just straps on easily.

The best part is how bright it is, it's not too bright to annoy anyone who's behind me, but it's bright enough to be noticeable. I also love the white color, it's a good change from the red ones every once in a while. The light is rechargeable, but it lasts for so long that i haven't even had to charge it once yet since i've started using it.

Overall, i have to say, this is a great and powerful bike light and i highly recommend it.

- I received this product to test out and evaluate for free in exchange for providing an honest review.

http://www.nightprovision.com/products/night-provision-trade-line-120f-front-bicycle-headlight-micro-usb-rechargeable-led-120-lumens

No comments:

Post a Comment