Saturday, January 9, 2016

Lightning Cable Saver

I have gone through about 7 iPhnoe cords in the past year or so and with each cord costing upwards of $10, it's gotten quite expensive. I've been on the lookout for a cheaper solution and this is it. These clips look great and they work great. They stay right in place and make the edges of the lighting cable much more durable and secure. It's honestly a great solution. It's super easy to clip them on and once you put them on, they stay on tight. So you don't have to worry about them falling off or anything like that.

Overall, these are a great solution to an extremely annoying problem. In the long run they will probably end up saving me a lot more money than the cost, so that's also great. I highly recommend this product to everyone with the same problem with iPhone or any phone's cords.

- I received this product to test out and evaluate in exchange of providing an honest review of my experiences.

http://www.amztk.com/lightningsaver

No comments:

Post a Comment