Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Reuseable Kcup

I ordered these reusable K-Cups after trying another brand of reusable cups that I was not satisfied with. I was a bit hesitant, but i'm glad to say this was a great purchase. I purchased a Keurig machine several months ago. I like the convenience of K-cups but they are much more expensive than using a regular coffee maker. That's why I started my search for a reusable cup, to save money.

The reuseable K-Cups are a very economical solution. A cup of coffee made with these is very similar to using a K-cup. The other brand that I ordered left a lot of coffee grounds in the bottom of the cup. That doesn't happen with these awesome ones.

Overall, i'm a huge fan of these reusable K-cups, i highly recommend this product.

http://www.amazon.com/Rstoyours-K-Carafe-Reusable-Refillable-Compatible/dp/B0184NRDB8/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1449939075&sr=8-8&keywords=reusable+k+carafe

No comments:

Post a Comment