Tuesday, October 6, 2015

The Copy





I went into this book not knowing anything about what to expect. I was approached by the author to provide a honest review in exchange for a copy of the book. I started reading this book yesterday, and i could not stop. Sadly, sleep and work did get in the way. I finally finished the book today and i have to say i am very impressed.

There's a quick pace to the book as the author, Boshoff, keeps the plot moving quickly with quick witted dialogue and interesting plot lines. The readers are rewarded at every turn of the page with twists, revelations and suspenseful scenes. The book raises some interesting philosophical ideas to linger on long after the book is over.

I'm hesitant to go too in-depth into the story as i want other readers to experience the book the same way i did. Not expecting anything and being surprised at everything.

I recommend this book to any speculative sci-fi fans, mystery fans, and court room drama fans. There's a lot to like in this book, i'm sure you'll enjoy it.

4.5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment