Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Book Review: Riding

This is a book i had never heard of before. I found out about this book after I was gifted a copy from the author to review. I had no idea what to expect as i loaded up the first page on my kindle, and i have to say i found this book to be surprisingly good and completely delightful. The book features a series of shorts looking into the cyclists that participated in the Olympic games. Each of these shorts dedicates itself to showing the incredible perseverance and dedication these people have.

I found most of the shorts to be interesting and a good read. There was one that i felt was a little too on the boring side, but thankfully it's just one of many.

Weather you're looking for inspiration or a cozy story to read about great people, you should check out this book. It's very well written and moves along nicely. I highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment